Getting to know the value of agriculture
By making trips to Obergrashof, children and youngsters get acquainted with the importance of balanced nutrition through agriculture and are able to experience it actively. With activities ranging from baking bread, sowing grain, pressing apple juice, planting new potatoes or harvesting honey from the farm's own bees, the Obergrashof offers plenty of activities for the children. After the harvest is before the meal. The self-harvested vegetables are prepared by the children together in the environmental house and taste particularly delicious after successfully completing work.
The municipal ecologically managed Obergrashof farm offers ideal conditions for agricultural school trips:
• 28 hectares of vegetable gardening
• 17 hectares of meadows and pastures
• Mother cows, ewes, chickens, horses, bees
• Direct marketing in the farm shop
• Landscape protection area with large species diversity